Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hey again, from Kelli!




Hey everyone! I am not sure if its cool to post again once you already have, but I just wanted to say hi. Chad and I just got back from Hawaii ,wich most of you probably already saw on my blog. And I am totally just boring, If so just skip past them. I got some clothes in Hawaii for my kids and I thought they were cute so I posted them. I really just wanted to say to Molly, that is cool you went private, but I would love an invite! I am sure you totally meant to right?! You probably won't even look at this blog for a long time I am sure. Anyway hope everyone is good. Send updates from time to time. Lisa, if you read this I would love to look at your blog if you have one. Bye all.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Your family is so cute!! I was just talking to Alisha Marlatt and came across this because she was showing me some pictures of Jolene's Wedding through your blog. She looks great, I am so happy for her.

Lisa said...

Hi Kelli, good to hear from you. I need to find out how to post an update on here for everyone; it would be great if we all could catch up. Anyway, my blog is www.thecoryhansenclan.blogspot.com. Do you have a blog? e-mail me when you get a chance and I'd love to check it out. my e-mail is lisacarin@hotmail.com.

Talk to you soon