Sunday, December 7, 2008

Good Times at Badger Creek and Vashon!

Our canoeing trip was way better than hanging out with Lamas!
I don't remember why we are all dressed up
Me and Annie, so crazy how young we look, and don't ask me what we were doing!
Remember the ferry ride to Vashon!?
Annie wrote "the fat losers" thing to be funny, I scanned this picture so you can still see where she wrote that........it was kinda true though Jimmy and Ryan! We always loved ya though :)
So classic!! We snuck into the boy's bunks, we were so hardcore!

I found some old pictures and I knew I had to post them, they are all scanned so the quality isn't the greatest, but it brought back so many memories. I wish we could like have a weekend reunion with everyone. I know that will never happen, but wouldn't that rock! I know I have more pictures somewhere, when I find them I will post more later.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

These are too funny! Look how YOUNG everyone looks! Wow. Let's not give up on a weekend reunion.

Annie and Jake Callister said...

ha ha ha. My favorite was when we stole Ryan's cactus. he wasn't happy. Good times.

I can't believe how young we look either Rach.

Reunion please!

Rachael said...

ummm if nothing else, can we please plan a girls weekend somewhere? Like Utah or something?

Kelli and Chad said...

A girls weekend would rock!! Rachael, you could be our official trip planner :) count me in for sure!

Carrie Drake said...

Great pics! I'm not sure I should be seen in that condition, but what a blast from the past! I know why we were dressed up. We dressed up because President Bednar came to speak to us. We had a special musical number. Do you remember the question and answer session we had wit him and the guy from Tetonia (James?) asking President Bednar a really strange question? I can't post it on here, but I'll tell you later if you can't remember. Ha ha!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Um Carrie... I don't remember what James asked and now I really want to know!

I do remember when Pres. Bednar came though. It is from him I learned what endowement means and what it is. I'lll always remember that!

jojo said...

what? pres. bednar came to speak to us? i thought i had such an awesome memory. guess not. those pictures are too much! seriously. i'm afraid what else might show up on here. yikes.