Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hola, from Idaho!

So you all remember me as Kelli Fife, now its Kelli Hessing. This is me with my husband Chad. We actually met in highschool, but it was after the badger creek-Vashon program that we realized we were perfect for each other. This is one of the only modern pics I have on my computer right now,( of us that is.) Anyway we dated a year, than Chad left for his Mission in Alabama. Wich was so hard, I went on my mission 9 months later to Tucson Arizona. We wrote every week, and I knew I would marry him when I got home. My mom actually did some of the wedding planning while I was gone. Kinda crazy I know! Chad came home in April 2002, and he waited for me patiently, and I came home that June. We were married July 20 2002. It has been so amazing, I am thankful we both served missions, and we did it together in such a special way, our letters, and tapes will be something wonderful for our kids and grandkids, I hope anyway!
This is us with our little man Kemper. He is 3 1/2 now. We were at my sister-in-laws wedding reception.

And this is our latest addittion Andie. She is 6 months, and so perfect. Chad is so crazy about her, she will be so spoiled by him. Kemper is protective of little sis, I never have to worry about her when he is around. Could they be any cuter? Anyway I hope to hear from everyone else soon. It might just be Annie, Racheal and I that are cool though!



2 comments:

Rachael said...

I have said it before and I will say it again, your family is so cute!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

we are cool... aren't we? :)