Thursday, February 28, 2008

word up hey!!!!!!!!!


Friends,

I've missed you guys so much. Those times on the road with Bro Ladle were great. Remember we would pull over on the side of the road, look at some rocks and call it our Geology lesson. those were the days.

I'm married, no kids yet, live in Oregon, am a graphic designer and just to update everyone, my stuffed animal Kimii is gone. I can't find her anywhere. However, I have some sneaky suspicions that she's hanging precariously off some bridge somewhere. Any ideas where?

Anyway, Thanks Rach for making the blog. I hope everyone posts stuff about their lives


Annie

2 comments:

Rachael said...

no one makes me laugh like you. you are too funny for your own good!

Kelli and Chad said...

You rock annie, I am so grateful we met on this crazy adventure. We do need to come to Oregan to see you guys. Love ya!